Monday, May 30, 2011

Results!

Today was the day. It's been just over 2 months now since I've been going hardcore working out and eating right and this morning my trainer measured and weighed me. Here's what we got!

Since March 24th I am down 11 pounds! :)
I'm also down a whole bunch of inches everywhere else. Oddly a lot in my chest hah but I don't care.
All I know is today I am wearing my "skinny jeans" which used to be muffin top city with a tighter shirt. I would always wear these pants with baggy shirts before. Whatup! haha Sorry, I went gangsta for a sec there.

Anyways, good progress. If I go down another 5 I'll be in a whole new bracket of #s I've never been in in my life. Well, at least in my teen years and adulthood. That's gonna kick ass. I'm doing another weigh in in a month. The goal is 5 pounds... Can I do it? Hell yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment