Monday, May 2, 2011

Suddenly Monday.

Alright. So last night was bad. I definitely overate. I don't think my body can handle it anymore. I didn't sleep until like 2 a.m. because my heart hurt, literally. I had this pain against my chest and I can only blame it on the food. Dammmmmmmmmmn. It sucked. I think my buffet days are fo sho over. Probably a good thing. Personal training got cancelled tonight so I'm going to have to drag my ass to my building's gym and make sure I do something. Or, I can do squash again. My condo has a squash court and I used to go a lot but then stopped. We'll see depending on when I get home what I choose. Plus, I need a friend for squash and not sure who's free. Anyways, onward to food...

Breakfast (9 a.m): Snacking on baby carrots til lunch.

Oh! I finally discovered how to get pics from my iphone to my e-mail (I know, loser, way to be behind.) soooo more pictures of food on this sucker to come.

Lunch (12:15 p.m.): The usual. Arugula, goat cheese, tomato and chicken salad. Light balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

2:40 p.m: Half a chocolate chip cookie.

7:15 p.m: Starving so I had a pre dinner snack. Almond butter on whole wheat tortilla.

8:15 p.m: Yum! See below for a random dinner I made from what was in my fridge. Asparagus baked with olive oil and salt, Boiled potatoes with greek yogurt topping, mushrooms and onions pan fried in low sodium soy sauce. Enjoyed it!

Exercise (9 p.m.): 20 mins on treadmill. meh.

It was vain douchebag man central at my building gym today. More kept coming. I had to leave. Two men had their shirts off. Fine, they were fit but so gross. I'm sure they could be attractive to others but just their aura made me hate them. I hate the way men are at the gym, at least in my building. All they do is constantly check themselves out in the mirror and have this stupid look on their face like "Yea, I'm so hot, I'm so buff, I'm not gonna make any eye contact with the other men in here cause I'm too cool... blah blah". Anyways, whatever. I left.

Now I'm eating an Aero bar and letting the milk chocolate bubbles melt in my mouth. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment