Sunday, May 1, 2011

Today had so much potential.

I woke up knowing I had lunch plans so I was prepared for that. I was going to go eat and then work off that. Well, here is how the day went.

Breakfast (12 p.m.): Granola cereal with rice milk.


Lunch (2:30 p.m.): I went to Moxie's with friends. I had what was below. Calamari to start (shared), a salmon sandwich with ceaser salad and not shown is half a brownie with ice cream. Fail with the brownie. But you see, at this point I had planned to go home and work out so I allowed myself desert.


I got a call from another friend to meet up to plan an upcoming trip. Oh, I'm going to Quebec city next week-end. Poutine and crepes... let's see how that goes. Anyways, I said yes, cause it had to happen. I went over and we planned and then the dinner option came up. I ended up going and we went to Spring Rolls. What was what I originally wanted for lunch but figured was too unhealthy. Well, that failed. I had it anyways.

7:30 p.m: Cantonese Chow Mein. My fave. Spring rolls has a pretty lighting system. It's all made of paper cranes.
 So yea, today is my cheat day I guess. I should be working out right now buuuuuut Sunday night is my laundry/Celebrity Apprentice watching day sooooo screw you. I'd do some floor exercises but I'm still full from dinner and I may barf.

oh well! Personal training session tomorrow. Must kick ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment