Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday.

11:30 a.m: Rice milk with granola cereal.

I have no plans today. I want to do something but can't decide what. I know I'll work out at some point but then what? I kinda wanted to go to the mall but meh, I don't really ever find clothes so why go? Plus, I may as well wait a few month's and shop for clothes when I'm smaller right? :)

1:30 p.m: Dip. 1 avocado, cilantro, lemon juice, garlic and had it with hippie tortilla chips.

I'm now stuck on this stupid obviously made for TV movie called "Me, mom, dad and her". Probably gonna watch it to the end.

Ok, it happened. The usual Sunday plan. I got a call and plans were made that changed my lazy Sunday. So, some friends were watching a movie at 4:30 so I went. We watched "Bridesmaids". OMG HILARIOUS. I was crying of laughter. Usually chick movies annoy me but this was nothing like that. So after, we went for dinner.

7 p.m: Spring Rolls. See below. I had tofu, asparagus, broccoli and rice in some delicious sauce. Go me! I actually got something other than the Cantonese Chow Mein. Spring Rolls and their interesting decor as always....
8 p.m: You know who you are who reads this but I blame you for this. We went to Moxie's after cause they have this delicious white chocolate brownie with ice cream on top that's like, ummm, amazing. We talked about splitting it between two people but in the end each got one. Regret! By the time you reach the middle, you're done. Very sweet.The whole dinner we all talked about Scientology and now that's all I can think about when looking at this photo. Haha.
Ok, done. I made it home and missed 30 mins. of the Apprentice. Somehow they're at the final two, when did this happen?!? Anyways, laundry is in and it's another typical Sunday.

P.S. These are my new favourite pants. They're big on me. Yee-ha!

1 comment: