Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday. My favourite.

Exercise (11:30 a.m.): 30 mins on treadmill (ran for 10) and did a bunch of weights and other stuff. Freakin lack of AC in the gym is making me extra sweaty. It gets really hot in there.

Invited my parents over tonight for dinner. Photos will come of the food. I haven't eaten yet, yikes. Gonna shower and go to the grocery store now.

12:30 p.m: Ok, I had almonds so I'm having those to hold me over.

3 p.m: Salad. Arugula, goat cheese, tomato, balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

4:30 p.m: Made some stove top popcorn to hold me over until dinner.

The parents came over at about 6:30. Here is what we had!

The plates look giant but they're not that big. Pink bowl has organic tortilla chips. Not any healthier really, just not as much salt as you'd find in like the Tostito's brand. They were pretty good.
Guacamole. 2 avocados, cilantro, lemon juice, garlic and salt.
Goat cheese and tomato dip. Yum! I really used this stuff as the tomato but looking at it, I can make it fresh with real tomatoes and it'd be a lot healthier I bet.
8:00 p.m: Then, as the main meal I had pasta. I got all organic ingredients where I could. I'm trying guys! So we have penne pasta, tomato's, fresh spinach, cheddar cheese (ok, this wasn't organic), garlic, onion, olive oil, mushrooms. It was a hit! :)
Nothing fancy. I did the fancy meal when I had my housewarming like a year ago. Wow, it's been a year now since I've been living on my own. Yeesh! Lots has happened in the last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment