Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday.

It's already Sunday... nooooo. Need to do some grocery shopping, big time. As always. When you don't have a car, grocery shopping sucks. I can only carry so much in one trip. I have a coupon for "buy one get one free" of my laundry detergent but it's super heavy so I haven't been able to buy it. Today, I may bring the big trolly thing I have so I can bring it back. You know, one of these. It's dorky but whatever.
I also am going to attempt to run today, if it doesn't rain. We'll see. Some sort of exercise will happen seeing as how I missed yesterday.

12:00 p.m: Protein shake. Soy milk, strawberry, protein powder.

Fail!
So I went to the grocery store. I went without the stupid trolley above cause it screwed up on me. Anyways I was prepared to lift. I went to the aisle with the detergent and realized, idiot, I don't have the coupon. See, I had decided not to bring my whole wallet so I could use my small bag, having more flexibility in carrying the load. Yea, idiot. So now I have to go tomorrow night. My coupon expires Wednesday.

Now, the other thing. I was a confused wreck at the grocery store. I didn't know what to buy. I'm having one of those freak outs of like how do you know what to buy, what's good, what's not? I find I keep looking at nutritional labels and instantly putting things down. It feels like if you don't make something from scratch yourself, it's not good for you. I don't know what to eat!! All I eat are fruits and veggies. Ugh. Anyways, my confusion led me to buy the following from the take out counter thingie. It was pretty good.

4:00 p.m: Tabbouleh, green beans and rapini salad. Rapini tastes gross. I didn't finish that.
Exercise (6 ish): 20 mins on treadmill and then a bunch of floor exercises. I beat my own record. I can now do 30 -girl style- push ups in 1 minute. 

7:00 p.m: Repeat of yesterday's lunch, minus mushrooms. It will be the same for tomorrow's lunch, I made extra.
Gonna have some kale in like a half hour. That'll be it for the night! 7 a.m. work out!

I lied. I ate more after the kale. I'm frakin hungry! All I had today was vegetables it seems. I needed some fiber! So.... 

8:30 p.m: Organic soy milk with Kashi Honey Almond and Flax cereal. Pretty good! Got a lot of nutrients including protein and fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment