Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday!

Exercise (7 a.m.): Boot camp. It was a tough one! But needed.

8:45 a.m: Plain oatmeal with cinnamon and banana.
9:45 a.m: So I went to the drug store to pick up some protein bars. 2 for $3! Nice. Normally they're $3 each. Anyways, I got one that I just ate. This one. Pretty good. Except I should've read the label better because it's for eating before or during a workout. So now I will probably get unwanted energy. Oh well! At least I'm getting some protein and fibre. Saving the next one for tomorrow's work out.

I am contemplating doing my first official 'weigh-in' since starting this thing sometime this week. Maybe Friday morning? We'll see.

12:30 p.m: An assortment of things from the salad bar. No particular order but here are all the contents that were put into my styrofoam thingie. Spinach, brocolli, corn, onion, chickpeas, fat free Italian dressing, coleslaw, potato, sunflower seeds, couscous.
Not proud of the following.

8 p.m: Went out... AGAIN! Sushi. Crab, shrimp, avocado, mayo, tempura, cucumber, mushroom. I feel like I shouldn't be eating that much sushi in one go.
My building is being renovated and they finally got to my floor. Here it is all gutted. Doesnt it look creepy? I feel like it's a movie set. Me and my overactive imagination. Thought I'd share! Maybe one day I'll put the "after" photo!
11:15 p.m: Bleeding elbows. Yesterday night when I was doing my floor planks my rug gave my elbows a bit of a burn. I just did some more and now they're bleeding a bit. Yeesh! Looks like I won't be doing those anymore. At least not on the carpet. Am I gonna have to buy a yoga mat?? I hate those. I feel like I'll end up with a yoga mat in my Lulu Lemon backpack, walking with Starbucks and my macbook. ugh.  One of "those" girls. NEVAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment