Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sure feels like a Wednesday.

Can this day and week be over already?
I have gym tonight with the trainer but I already feel like I might have to work late and it bothers me. Ugh.

8 a.m: Banana

12:30 p.m: Went to the salad bar again. I took two photos, I like the second one better. Here are all the contents... spinach, chickpeas, potato, couscous, Greek dressing, feta cheese, mushrooms with some peppers.

4:00 p.m: 1 avocado with a few crackers I found in the kitchen. Salt sprinkled on it too.

7:00 p.m: Protein bar.

I missed my gym session :( Kinda mad about it. I had to work and by the time I was done I missed my window. Gonna do some here at home in a bit to make up for it.

8:30 p.m: Kale, asparagus and tomato with goat cheese. All off this has olive oil and salt over it.
I went to the gym. Fail. It was packed and so I just walked right out. The two guys were there too, the one's that I just decided I don't like. They bring a laptop and do an aerobics thing in the middle of the gym. It's not that big, go away and sweat all over the place somewhere else. Anyways, I decided to challenge myself to something and see how I improve. So... *drumroll please*

I can do 25 push ups (the girl way) in 1 minute. Let's see if I can improve that. 

All I got for now. Boot camp in the a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment