Monday, May 23, 2011

Victoria Day... otherwise known as, day off.

Exercise (10:30 a.m.): Bunch of floor exercises like planks, cobra, push ups and ab stuff. Felt good after.


11:45 a.m: Half an orange. I hate digging into an orange because you never know what you're going to get. I feel 75% of the time oranges suck and then the other times it's perfect.

1 p.m: Kale lightly baked in olive oil and salt.

I'm freakin starving.

2 p.m: 1 avocado with garlic, salt, lemon juice and a small spoonful of salsa. You like my cheesy photo? Yea.
Stupid weather. It's supposed to be raining now so I stayed in after the thought I had to go out and attempt running. Now the sun is out but I'm super full from the below, which I am ashamed of. It has been a real shitty food last couple of days. I'm falling off the wagon hard.

4 p.m: Went to Pho88 and had my fave, Veggie and Tofu Cantonese Chow Mein.
Exercise (6:30 p.m.): Gym. 15 mins of treadmill, did 1000 metres on the rowing machine (man that thing is tiring!!) and a few weights for my arms. I'm planning on doing some floor exercises again like I did this morning. I have nothing better to do and Lord knows after what I've eaten, I could use it.

8 p.m: Protein shake. Strawberry, banana, water, ice, protein powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment