Sunday, May 22, 2011

Low Key day

No plan yet today.


Exercise (11:00 a.m.): 30 mins on elliptical, bunch of floor exercises.

12:15 p.m.: protein shake.

Went to my parent's house after all. The flower's have begun to grow!
3 p.m: Tabbouleh and hummus... authentic home made! :) Yum. Also had a piece of whole wheat pita bread with it.
My mom was having Heavenly Hash ice cream right in front of me. I had to stop myself from having a huge bowl. I can taste it. Damn. I miss having fat all the time.

7:45 p.m: Asparagus baked in olive oil and garlic, boiled potatoes with greek yogurt. Took a fancy pic for ya too!
 So a few friends came over tonight. Been a busy week-end considering I had no plans. We sat around for a bit then went out to eat cause one was hungry. 

10 p.m: Congee Time. I mostly went to town on the tofu. I had a bite of the other thing. It was broccoli, mushroom annnnd I don't know, broth.
I've gone out to eat every day the past three days. Shit. Considering I plan on doing my 2 month weigh-in this week at the gym this is not a good way to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment