Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday! Yeeeeeeeeha!

7:30 a.m: Cereal with soy milk. See photo below.
11:30 p.m: Protein bar

Exercise (12 p.m.): 1 hour personal training.

2:00 p.m: See below. Bunch of stuff in a salad. Spinach, potato, sunflower seeds, chickpeas, onion, that fake crab meat shit and thousand island dressing.

4:30 p.m: It's Friday afternoon. The snacks are out at work. I had chips.

8:00 p.m: It was a co-worker's 30th b-day so we went to..... Hooter's. First time. The location at John & Adelaide actually has a really cool rooftop patio. See photo below. They make you do the chicken dance on a chair for your b-day. Face has been blurred for privacy haha. Anyways, food was good buuuuut there was like no veggie options and not a single healthy thing it seems. The best I could do was a cheese quesadilla.

Oh, I forgot. When I go out with certain friend's, they always force me to drink. That sounds bad. I don't drink. All I can stomach is like a fruity girly drink that to me tastes like a milkshake. But, if I wanted a milkshake and all the calories, that's what I would've got. Anyways, someone else bought the below for me so I had no choice. The pressure was on and everyone was watching as if me drinking alcohol was a big deal. Ugh, I don't like attention. A photo was snapped. That's me. Sorta. It was good but I did not need the fat!


2 comments:

  1. hahahha leave it to us jerks to force alcohol on you. wish i was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, your absence was definitely noticed!
    Too bad you couldn't go.

    ReplyDelete