Friday, June 10, 2011

Fryday.

6:30 a.m: Kashi Honey Almond Flax cereal with rice milk.

12:30 p.m: We went to Sushi Queen. I eat out, a lot. But i'm making somewhat better choices than I used too! It was also a success today in getting a completely veggie meal out for sushi. Yea!
Cool straws for bubble tea. Enjoy the colours so I snapped a pic.

Panic mode! So the dry cleaner screwed up the dress I am to wear to the wedding. Ugh. So I went to the Le Chateau outlet (always my saviour!) and found another. Annoying, unnecessary money spent, however, I love it.
6:30 p.m: See below. Went home to my parents house and this is all they had. Its a spinach pie type thingie and the other thing is spinach (I think!) with like rice and tomato and stuff, cooked. I don't know, it's foreign.

1 comment: