Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday

Crap food day. I was at my parents house for the most part of the day and they had nothing so I had to throw thing's together.


11 a.m: Corn flakes with 2% milk. That's all they had!

So I spent the afternoon cleaning up my old room. I left a lot of clothes behind when I moved last year. It was all clothes that didn't fit me right but I didn't want to throw away. Well, um, they fit now. I couldn't get the smile off my face. Not only did clothes fit, but shoes too! Do feet shrink too if you lose weight? I guess so. I have a pair of wedges I loooove but were always a bit too snug. Suddenly they aren't. I must wear them! Look how coooooool!
4:00 p.m: Whole grain bread of some sort, light cream cheese, tomato, salt, toasted. I used to eat this alll the time back home but I never buy cream cheese or bread anymore so it stopped I guess. Had a few almonds as well.
7:30 p.m: Greek yogurt.

9:00 p.m: Starving but no food. Must shop tomorrow. I had my kashi honey almond flax cereal with rice milk.

I forgot to mention that my mom had made dolma before I left. I forced myself to leave and almost cheated and had it. Dolma is my all time favourite Armenian dish. Looooove it and I don't know how I will not eat it ever again. I will spoil my veggie phase I'm going through for it as some point, I know it. So F-in good. Maybe I can find a way to make it without beef? Interesting thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment