Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday.

I feel I eat breakfast twice on boot camp days. By the time I wake up and get to work I've already had a 45 min train ride, done a workout and showered. I get hungry again!

5:30 a.m: Honey Almond Flax cereal with rice milk.

Exercise (7:00 a.m): 45 min boot camp. I still suck at any core workouts!

9:00 a.m: Bananas a Whey from Booster Juice. 26 grams of protein, go go go! Unknown amounts of sugar in "vanilla frozen yogurt".. noooo.

I'd also like to say that today I am wearing my formerly known as "muffin top skinny jeans" and they require a belt. WHAT!

12:00 p.m: Had leftover stirfry from last night. I noticed a pattern. Everytime I have leftover stirfry my stomach hurts. Why? No clue. So from now on I'm just gonna make enough for dinner and stick to that. So odd!

2:45 p.m: Snacking on almonds.

6:30 p.m: See below. Broccoli with hummus.

No comments:

Post a Comment