Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday.

6:15 a.m: Half a banana

Exercise (7:15 a.m): 1 hour with trainer. I almost cancelled this morning but then dragged my ass out of bed and went. Here is the text message with the trainer at 5:56 a.m. All she had to say was "No way" and I already felt guilty. I guess this is part of what they're for, motivation! I'm posting it cause I need a change of pics up in this blog. My food gets boring.

9:00 a.m: See below. Avocado with some crackers I scored in the kitchen. Very little salt. Ugh, I also just had a peice of banana bread a co-worker brought in. It was good.
12:30 p.m: Went to some Italian place for lunch. I had (surprise!) a grilled veggie sandwich with goat cheese, panini'd. It was actually pretty tasty. More bread than I should've had I'm sure!

3:00 p.m: Protein bar for the afternoon snack.

Forcing myself to go grocery shopping tonight. Once again, nothing in the fridge. Wait! I have enough for one more day. I just thought of something I can whip together out of nothing, once again.

I ended up going grocery shopping but got just a bit of food.

6:45 p.m: Boiled a small potato and had it with greek yogurt. On the side I fried corn, onion, garlic, green beans, mushroom and red pepper in olive oil. Not bad!
Bedtime came once again in the form of me falling asleep on the couch at like 9:30 and waking up at like 2 a.m. and moving to my bed. Lesson learned having done this now like 10 times... don't lay down on the couch to watch TV. You will fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment