Saturday, July 2, 2011

Friday, Canada day!

So, it's Canada day. Well, it was. Here is my day to the best of my memory.

11:30 a.m: Broccoli and carrots with hummus.

Exercise (12:30 p.m): 25 mins on treadmill. Ran for like 10. There's no AC in the gym, WTF. I was sweating big time.

A friend of mine invited a bunch of us over to their condo to watch the fireworks. They live across Ontario place so we get to watch fireworks off the balcony. It's nice. Anyways, I took potato salad. Here is what it looked like.
3:30 p.m: Timing from now on may be scattered cause I don't remember when I ate everything, nor did I take pics of it all. At this point I know I had a plate full of the potato salad above, a few veggie samosas, few mini spinach quiches and some crackers with cream cheese.

6:00 p.m: My kind of day. Board games and food, haha. We played Blokus. Love that game. There was a potato bar if you will. So a baked potato with sour cream, cheese and onion. Yum!
7:30 p.m: So a friend made a sundae bar. Awesome! So this looks bigger than it really was but it's small, I swear! So freakin good though. It's been a while since I've had good ice cream. Chocolate ice cream, "smores" topping, whipped cream and crumbled oreo in a waffle cone bowl.
9:30 p.m: 2 slices of veggie pizza.
Bad food day? Yea. Anyways, the fireworks were a huge letdown this year. Soooo bad. Here is a look from the balcony.
This makes me want a balcony.

Happy Canada day!

No comments:

Post a Comment