Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday.

Bored, already. I've been awake for like 10 minutes. What to do today....
I put on the AC last night knowing it would be hot today. So now I have no concept of what the weather is like outside. I just see sun. So, I will likely hibernate. But there is nothing to do in here. hmmm. I considered taking a trip to IKEA. I need a shelf. But, Saturday's at IKEA means families and children. I don't do well with that.

Ok, I'm gonna make myself a shake for breakfast and then sit here and decide.

12:00 p.m: Protein shake. Rice milk, flax seed, strawberry, banana, protein powder.

3:00 p.m: Leftovers. Asparagus, broccoli and potatoes with greek yogurt.

Booooooooring. I watched a movie. Devil's Rejects. It was.. ok. In a morbid kind of way. Now what?

6:00 p.m: English muffin with hummus.

F. I'm bored. Like, really bored. I don't want to work out cause of female issues. Yep, it's an issue. WTF do I do!?! My parents are trying to convince me to go this Armenian music festival happening tonight. It'll have live music and good food and every Armenian in Toronto will likely be there - except me. I have one Armenian friend and we are not a huge part of the community. I'm so bored right now I am considering going. However, it's $30 admission. Do I feel like paying $30 to sit there and feel awkward?  I think I just decided right there. No one else really seems free to hang out tonight. Boooo. I feel like I'm gonna end up watching another movie from the "movies I'll only watch when I'm really bored" list.

8:30 p.m: Cereal with rice milk.

I watched 'Slumdog Millionaire'. Saw it when it was new, so it was nothing exciting. But hey, something to do. Now what? I see tonight being an early night. TV has sucked. The most interesting thing on all day has been a 'Project Runway' marathon. Gets boring.

9:30 p.m ish: I got a call. A friend who was around and hungry. Not proud of this cause I made the suggestion but we went for sushi... BAH! So delicious. Sushi is my only exception where I eat meat. Well, it's just shrimp and salmon but still. I feel fullllll. See below. I didn't eat it all, obviously, but it was shared.It's like 11:15 now and I still feel full. Regret? Kinda. Not really. Salmon with cream cheese! Come on! :)

1 comment: