Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday.

Finally, Friday. I put my alarm on this morning to go for a run and then I slept instead. I don't think I can ever do morning unless I'm forced too. Like boot camp. I love sleep too much!

7:30 a.m: Cereal with flax seed and rice milk.

Is it horrible that all I can think of is the red velvet cupcake that I was promised by a co-worker? Sad. She went to pick them up for some meeting that got cancelled. I want. I tasted red velvet last week and it's love. So, I am eating it. I want it, now.

...annnnnd here it is. YUM. Sugary goodness. Why does it say Toyota NOW! Don't ask. Work related.
12:45 p.m: Went to Hosu with co-workers. Fullll. Got the veggie bibimbap. Rice and veggies essentially. Too much food.
4:30 p.m: Friday afternoon at work. Never a good thing. Stuffed my face with regular chips. Grease city. Home now. Friends are coming over and I'm sure food will be involved. We'll see!

9:00 p.m ish: Saw a movie with a friend then went to Spring Rolls for dinner. Ah, Fridays, always  bad food day. I had the asparagus, broccoli, tofu something or other with rice. My rice intake today is skyyyyy high!

No comments:

Post a Comment