Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday.

I wonder what excitement today will bring...

11:30 a.m: Cereal with rice milk.

Exercise (1:30 p.m): 30 mins on treadmill, and a whole bunch of arm weight exercises.

Who needs meat? Check out this grocery store haul. All of the items in the front there are protein. I found this thing called TVP (textured vegetable protein), Quinoa, Protein cereal and my new hippy hemp protein powder. No more whey!
5:30 p.m: New recipe. Quite tasty. Here are all the ingredients in this number. Quinoa, bit of butter, olive oil, garlic, corn, zucchini, mushroom, vegetable broth. Mmmmmmmm. It was pretty much this recipe without the onion or parmesan.
7:15 p.m: Was still hungry. Realized I barely ate today. I had leftover quinoa so I made some lunch for tomorrow. More than I needed so yea, second dinner I suppose for tonight. Tasted pretty good. Ingredients were quinoa, red pepper, corn, frozen veggies, tomato, chick peas, green onion, cilantro, lemon juice, salt/pepper, olive oil. 
Ok, I think I've had enough for the day. Gonna watch TV for the rest of the night and try to accept that fact that tomorrow is Monday. It's ok. Oddly I look forward to the weekdays cause it means I get to work out at either boot camp or with the trainer. Just bringing me closer to my goal. 

2 comments:

  1. hey nice haul Narine! If you're goon eat some TVP try making TVP tacos. you basically use the TVP as the meat.. look up a recipe. I've had it, pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm interesting... I thought it was only good for like cereals or something but that changes everything. I'm gonna have to do some googling.

    ReplyDelete