Monday, July 11, 2011

Oh Monday.

6:00 a.m: Protein shake. Rice milk, flax seed, strawberry, banana, protein powder.

Exercise (7:00 a.m): 1 hour with trainer. You know, I bitch internally when I agree to these morning sessions but after it's done I feel way better. I come to work feeling accomplished and happy that I get to go home right after work. Sooo in summary, suck it up and go to the morning session. You won't regret it.

12:15 p.m: My leftovers from last night. Quinoa, lemon juice, olive oil, chick peas, green onion, red pepper, tomato, corn, frozen veggies.
3:00 p.m: Snacking on roasted, not salted, almonds for the remainder of the afternoon til I get to go home!

6:30 p.m: Mmm. On the right side of the ring we have zucchini baked in olive oil with salt/pepper. On the left side of the ring, packing quite some punch, is a salad. Arugula, spinach, tomato, red pepper, goat cheese and ladies and gentlemen, my new best friend, TVP. It tasted like ground beef and is a grain. Amazing. Once again, who needs meat when you can get all this protein from other sources. Veggie wins the match!
9:00 p.m: Bit of greek yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment