Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday.

I skipped boot camp. No excuse. I've only skipped 2 classes in the last 3 months and they both had legit reasons. This one was pure laziness. I got tired of waking up at 5 a.m. every day this week and well, I'm not a machine. So I said F it, I'm not going. Again, it felt great getting dressed in my own bathroom. I'm really getting sick of living out of a gym bag. I think that is going to be the deciding factor of if I sign up for this boot camp again.

7:30 a.m: Cereal with rice milk and flax seed.

12:30 p.m: Salad. Spinach, peppers, chick peas, quinoa, brocolli, half a boiled egg, onion, sunflower seeds, balsamic dressing.

3:00 p.m: Snacking on almonds and some chocolate that a co-worker gave us. So freakin good. Expensive Lindt chocolate... yummmmm.

Ain't it yummy?? Yeaaaaa!
So, tonight my work is putting on a charity poker game to raise funds for Japan. I'm loving the way our office looks right now! This is the main entrance. I decided not to play but will definitely hang out! Lots of people coming. Grand prize is $1000!
So, event went well. I've left now but I'm sure games are nowhere near done. I stayed and snacked on chips, chocolate covered almonds and some pizza. Dinner.

1 comment: