Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday.

6:00 a.m: Banana

Exercise (6:30 a.m): 30 mins. on treadmill in my building. F-ing hot in the gym, something is wrong with the A.C. On the upside, it makes you sweat like a beast. It felt nice to actually get ready in my own bathroom for once. I miss it. The facilities at my gym are fine but still, not the same.

9:30 a.m: Booster Juice "Canadian Colada". Pineapple, coconut, banana, frozen yogurt and protein powder.

12:00 p.m: Veggie burrito. Rice, beans, sour cream, guacamole, cilantro, salsa, veggies, whole wheat tortilla.

6:00 p.m: Avocado with some baked, organic tortilla chips.

Exercise (8:00 p.m): 45 min walk around the hood. Nice and breezy out there so I didn't sweat like usual, but definitely got the heart going. I also took a different route. I call it "condo row". Here is a snapshot of some of it.
9:15 p.m: Cereal with rice milk and flax seed.
Done for the night. TV sucks these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment