Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday.

7:30 a.m: Bran fibre cereal crap with flax seed and rice milk. Doesn't taste so good but at least it keeps you regular! haha

12:00 p.m: Leftovers from last night. I took a photo again, though I guess there's no point. Meh, I took it so yea, I'm posting.
4:30 p.m: Protein bar

Exercise (5:00 pm): 45 min boot camp. Killer. My shirt was basically like 75% wet from sweat. Gross.

7:00 p.m: I love when random things in a pan turn out delicious. I loved this one. I had a plate full but made enough for lunch tomorrow too. So good. Ingredients were olive oil, garlic, green onion, zucchini, red pepper, tomato, coleslaw, asparagus, broccoli, macaroni.
If I had to criticize today's food choices, it would be that I've probably had too many carbs. But, otherwise healthy? I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment