Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday.

7:30 a.m: Fibre cereal, flaxseed, rice milk.

I'm in sore muscle pain. That's what happens when you tell your trainer you don't get sore anymore, she ups your weights. I've graduated (finally...) from the 10 pounders to 12 and 15's. It took forever. But, I feel it, big time...

9:15 a.m: That's why a protein bar is in order.

12:00 p.m: Leftover tabouli thing from last night. But, I had added zucchini and red pepper to it to fill it more. I also had more than I should've of cheese and crackers that were in the kitchen.

Delish!
 5:00 p.m: Apple

Exercise (5:45 p.m): 1 hour at the gym.

7:30 p.m: Protein shake while I made dinner. Protein powder, rice milk, strawberry, banana.

8:00 p.m: Potato salad. Too much garlic.
Potato, coriander, garlic, green onion, parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, S&P
Exercise (9:30 p.m): Again. 30 mins on treadmill. Sweating buckets here. 5 mins of it was actually running, rest was just walking fastly. Still. 200 calories lost (so it says...), I can handle that.

No comments:

Post a Comment