Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday.

I want everything, and I want it now. That's the attitude at work today. Towards me though. I never ask for everything now.

7:15 a.m: Protein shake. Rice milk, water, strawberry, banana, protein powder.

12:30 p.m: Went to Alice Fazooli's for a paid for lunch. Good times. I would've taken photo's but it was only a few people and I would've looked weird. I didn't feel like explaining why I was doing it. Anyways, I had bruscetta to start and then ceaser salad and a panini with asparagus, goat cheese, mushroom and I'm sure butter or something fatty. It was good.

5:30 p.m: Protein bar

7:30 p.m: 2 hard boiled eggs (didn't cook long enough though), fried zucchini, beans in tomato sauce.
I wanna work out but I'm scared of this tornado watch. Rain scares the shit out of me. My gym is all window's.

No comments:

Post a Comment