Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday.

Over today. Over tomorrow. Over Thursday. Please come faster Friday.
I'll be gone to Niagara all week-end doing nothing. I can't wait.

9:00 a.m: Oatmeal with flax seed, protein powder, cinnamon, banana, water.

1:00 p.m: Made my own salad. Spinach, chickpeas, egg, avocado, broccoli, sunflower seeds, greek dressing.
4:00 p.m: I was having a protein bar but a co-worker plopped some home made cheesecake on my desk. I ate it. It was amazing.

7:45 p.m: Yum. So basically all this was in a pan. Tomato, broccoli, carrot, corn, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, green onion, zucchini, quinoa. Ended up soupy but it was good.
Tomato courtesy of my parents garden!
Oh, I signed up for another 3 months of boot camp. Ugh. Tues/Thurs, 5:30 a.m. wake up call. I'm gonna die. I haven't worked out in since last Friday. OH GOD.

9:00 p.m: Kale toasted with olive oil, salt. So good. Great snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment