Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday.

7:15 a.m: Protein shake. Rice milk, protein powder, banana, strawberry.

I've been snacking on chocolate covered almonds throughout the morning. Curse you work. I hid the bag so I wouldn't go for more. Out of sight, out of mind.

12:30 p.m: Leftover from last night's dinner

6:45 p.m: Protein bar.

I've been working late like every F-in day. I'm sick of it and my body hurts. What happened to working out? This is why people get fat. Work fucks them over. Anyways, should die down. One more day and I'm on 4 day week-end mode.

8:00 p.m: I'm predictable. I make the same shit over and over with different variations. It's not til I have started blogging that I realised that. I guess that's what this was for.
2 scrambled eggs with butter, green onion, corn. Fried zucchini, beans.
Protein, veggie, grains! Food group success.

No comments:

Post a Comment