Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday.

I feel like it's already mid week and my vacation is slipping away. Noooooo!

11:00 a.m: Oatmeal, flax seed, protein powder, cinnamon, water, banana.

Exercise (12:45 p.m): Spent 1.5 hours at the gym. Apparently I can press 100 lbs. with my legs. Woohoo! Legs have muscled up, now the rest of me needs to catch up!

2:30 p.m: Made a quick potato salad. Ingredients are baby potatoes, parsley, green onion, garlic, coriander, lemon juice, olive oil, salt. Also fried some zucchini in olive oil. So good!
7:00 p.m: Went to Spring Rolls with a few friends. I cheated and it tasted great. I had the veggie chow mein and a fried banana with coconut ice cream.
It is as big as it looks.
Exercise (10 p.m.): So the food above made me feel like I should try to work some of it off. I went on the elliptical for 30 mins. 200 calories lost. I bet that's like just the ice cream, if I'm lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment