Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday.

10:30 a.m: Cereal with rice milk. I bought bran flakes for the first time. I added flax seed to it as well. Let's just say that worked right away. Whoa. TMI? Who cares.

Went to Vaughan Mills with the fam. Bought too many clothes. In a way, it's awesome things fit me better. But, I can't afford to keep shopping.

1:30 p.m: Had a falafel medly from the food court.
 5:30 p.m: Had a small ice capp from Tim Horton's. Milk, no cream! Still full of sugar though...
7:00 p.m: Staying over at my parent's today. They had fatoush. My fave. It's a Lebanese salad that is delicious. Mostly because of the crunchy pita pieces in it. But few can make it as good as my mama's! haha
Exercise (9:30 and 11:00 p.m): Went on the treadmill for 30 mins at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment