Sunday, September 25, 2011

Doggie.

I don't know what is going on but I can't stop watching this video. How cute is this dog?!? It's like a little teddy bear!!
I'm not a pet person at all. I can handle them in other people's home's, but it's not for me. This dog made me consider getting a dog for like 10 minutes. Then it passed.

It officially passed when my dreams told me I can't do a pet either. I had a dream the other night that I had these 2 cute puppies and then I came home from work and picked them up and was like petting them and realised they weren't moving. I then proceeded to put them in some water hoping they drink it and come back to life. They drowned. It was then I realised that I was so busy thinking they were cute that I forgot to feed them. The world's way of telling me not to get a pet. I can't get the gross feeling I had in my dream of having a dead animal in my hands out of my head. Ewwwwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment