Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday

Ah, day off. Awesome.
I'm headed to Niagara Falls with some friends (no boys allowed!) until Sunday. Yea I've been like a million times but whatever, it's a cheap and not too far getaway. So, no updates this week-end til I get back. Can you handle that? Haha. I know, you'll be waiting at the edge of your seat for my updates on what I ate. So exciting. :P

10:30 a.m: Oatmeal, protein powder, flax seed, cinnamon, banana, water.

Exercise (11 a.m): Finally! Tried to do something before this week-end, where I will get no exercise. Lots of walking though I suppose. Anyways, did 45 mins on treadmill.

2:00 p.m: Made a quick potato salad before it's time to go.
Potato, parsley, onion, lemon juice, olive oil, S&P
Ok, Updating this now on Sunday night.
Let's see what I can remember.

4:00 p.m: Falafel sandwhich.

Kit kat in the car, ice capp later on,  then we had nachos at a pub later in the night. That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment