Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday, but really Friday.

7:15 a.m: Cereal with flax seed, rice milk.

12:30 p.m: I actually made myself a lunch for today, last night. No photo but ingredients were tomato, garlic, wheatberry, sunflower seeds, green onion, parsley, olive oil, salt/pepper, lemon juice.

2:45 p.m: Apple

4:30 p.m: Oh, you know how it is. Work pre-week-end meeting full of snacks. I had some of the usual. Chips, cheese, crackers, chocolate covered almonds. F you.

7:00 p.m: Random mix of stuff. Leftover beans from yesterday, more of what I had for lunch, 2 hard boiled eggs, kale toasted with olive oil and salt. Did the trick.
When was the last time I worked out? Oh God. You should know I don't work out for like 5 days out of the month ;) Guess why.

No comments:

Post a Comment