Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday.

Feel good today. I gotta get back on healthy eating though. I feel like I've lost no weight since my last weigh-in. Shitty.

LOSING WEIGHT IS NOT EASY. Just thought I'd yell that to you. All the power to you if you are trying too.

12:30 p.m: Cereal with flax seed and rice milk.

3:00 p.m: Finally got groceries. Toasted kale with olive oil, salt. Salad made with parsley, cilantro, wheatberry, tomato, sunflower seeds, green onion, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt/pepper.
7:30 p.m: Protein shake. Protein powder, strawberry, banana, rice milk. 

8:30 p.m: Went to Boston Pizza. Had a salad, Delicious. I think the ingredients were lettuce, corn, cheese, ranch dressing, tomato, salsa and nachos.  
10:00 p.m: Met some more friends at Tim Horton's for coffee. No one told me it was gonna be one with a Cold Stone in it. I caved and had ice cream. So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment