Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday.

1:00 p.m: Banana

1:30 p.m: Mixed the wheatberry salad from yesterday's lunch with spinach. Had 1 hard boiled egg as well.

Exercise (5:00 p.m): 45 mins at the gym.

6:30 p.m: Rest of the wheatberry salad, fried zucchini, potato salad (made of potato, parsley, green onion, cilantro, salt/pepp, olive oil). All from the farmer's market! All natural! 
8:45 p.m: Toasted kale with olive oil and salt. I'm quite the olive oil eater aren't I? meh. 

I think the time has come for me to find another new recipe. I'm starting to recycle the same old crap again.

On an exercise note, boot camp starts again on Tuesday. Living out of a gym bag is back. I'll survive. I need too. I've slacked and I don't think I've lost a single pound in the last month. I need this boot camp to help me out. August was rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment