Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday.

5:30 a.m: Cereal, flax seed, rice milk.

Exercise (7 a.m.): 45 min boot camp.

8:35 a.m: Snacking on almonds.

12:30 p.m: Ok, so there was a catered lunch at work for a meeting that's going on. Love when this happens, it's always delicious. Some os us stalk the kitchen until it's over and grab the leftovers. I was hungry so I had some food and then again, after. Whatever. So good.
Goat cheese wrap and pears in a salad. Fancy shmancy.
2:45 p.m: Fuuuuuuuudge. Ok, not fudge like as in chocolate. I just didn't feel like cursing. But, that's how I feel. I had like maybe 5 of the mini cinnamon donuts. So F-ing good.

4:00 p.m: Banana

7:15 p.m: Something kinda new. Green beans fried in olive oil, parmesan cheese to top it off. The other thing is just a combo of olive oil, lemon juice, salt, garlic, green onion, parsley, cilantro, quinoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment