Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday.

6:00 a.m: Banana

Exercise (7 a.m): 1 hour with trainer. I was kinda sore everywhere so that was an interesting workout. Trying to work all muscles that aren't sore so the sore one's don't die more. Good times. Not really.

8:30 p.m: Handful of almonds.

I decided to wear my heels (more like wedges) today. I feel an embarassing fall coming.

12:30 p.m: Falafel sandwich. It was free with my collection of frequent customer stamps. What can I say? I like me some falafel these days.

5:30 p.m: 2 eggs scrambled with butter, red pepper, spinach, corn. Baked beans.

2 comments:

  1. Make sure health is in a claim that it is safe for you to work on your abs. Also, healthily together with exercise is the greatest method for somebody to color their own abdominal exercises and achieve their optimal how you look.

    ReplyDelete