Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday. More importantly, my birthday.

Another year older. I've come a long way since last year this time. I won't bore you with the details.

6:00 a.m: Little bit of tabouli. Weird, I know, get over it. There was nothing else in the fridge!

Exercise (7 a.m): 1 hour with trainer.

9:30 a.m: 12 grain bagel toasted with butter. B-day treat from a co-worker.

1:00 p.m: Lunch at Shoeless Joe's with the work crew for the b-day. Sausage fest. haha. All boys. Do I have no female friends at work!?! I do. Kennedy, I missed you there.Ah well, you're in Berlin now. Fancy shmancy. Anyways, I had some veggie wrap with a ceaser salad. it was mediocre. Then, staff embarrassed me by singing to me and bringing me some ice cream over top nachos with cinnamon. So good. I had a bit but shared it. 

7:00 p.m: So, impromptu dinner with friends. Really good times. Had what I've been wanting for a long time but this workout hardcore action has stopped me. A badass waffle with ice cream and all the fixins. Yup. I did it all and loved every second of it. So, yea, dessert for dinner. Then, a slice of cake later.
Had a great birthday today. Especially considering I had no plan whatsoever. I really felt the love. Oddly, on facebook too. It seems like everyone and their uncle was just saying happy birthday on there. I was just surprised I guess. I just never see birthday's as such a big deal I guess. But it was kinda nice today. Hadn't felt that in a while!


I think I'm happy with my situation at 27. Good friends, good job, independence. I think I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment