Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday

Cold and I love it.

2:30 p.m: Salad. Spinach, goat cheese, tomato, fried zucchini, olive oil, salt, lemon juice.
6:45 p.m: Tomato, quinoa, garlic, parsley, feta cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, salt. I'm really obsessed with this olive oil/lemon thing aren't I? Proving to be a nice alternative to salad dressing from a bottle. A lot healthier!
So much healthier to eat at home with no temptations. I was grocery shopping and almost bought a red velvet cake. Glad I stopped. Currently I am contemplating going to Timmie's with some friends. I'll likely have something bad there. Gah! Do I just have a lazy Sunday night? It is Breaking Bad night.

I'm staying home as of 7:20.

8:00 p.m: Cereal with rice milk.

9:15 p.m: Stove top popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment