Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday

Sunday is great when you have Monday off.

So last night I had the chest pain. Sorry if you read this and I keep writing this but this blog has been a great tool for tracking why it happens. The doctor told me it was acid reflux. I will agree. Considering the shitshow of food I ate last night, it was expected. Anyways, I took a pill he gave me. At first I avoided it cause I don't take medicine, ever. EVER. But, at about 4 a.m., I figured, it was time. So ya, I felt better within the hour. I'm going to keep taking it for the next 2 months. Doctor said if it happens again while I'm on it, I should see him again. Booooo. Why is it that I'm getting healthier and things are going wrong? I think my body is confused.

1:00 p.m: Cereal with flax seed and rice milk

Grocery shopping was way overdue. I had nothing but a block of feta cheese in the fridge and some condiments. 
Not bad eh? No junk!
 3:00 p.m: I got some hippie smoothie from Freshly Squeezed. Strawberry, banana, frozen yogurt and some matcha crap that just used fancy words like 'full of antioxidants' and mentioned broccoli and spinach. I figured it was good enough!

Exercise (4:30 p.m): 1 hour at the gym

6:00 p.m: Salad. Arugula, green onion, tomato, red pepper, feta cheese, grilled mushroom and zucchini, salt, olive oil, lemon juice.
It's ok to have a huge portion when it's all veggies, right??
<>8:30 p.m: Kale, toasted with olive oil and salt. Been a while. 
<>9:30 p.m: Greek yogurt. There, protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment