Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday

6:00 a.m: Small piece of the cake from last night. Threw the rest out. It turned out very crumbly. Delicious, but crumbly. If I brought it to work it would like break apart in people's hands. So trash you go! I think it was cause I used eggs from a carton. I just bought the kind that's like pre mixed? Thinking it would work well for an omlette. There is your 'too much info' for the day.

Exercise (7 a.m.): 45 min. boot camp.

9:30 a.m: Protein bar. On sale at Rexall! Woohoo! I bought 4.

10:30 a.m: I swear, the sugar God's are against me. I look behind me and there is a bag of chocolate covered almonds. WTF! I can't say no to those! I may have had a handful. :( So much for boot camp. I've had too muh sugar today.

12:15 p.m: Meeting with free lunch. I'd take a photo but it would've been awkward. Coleslaw and grilled veggie with hummus sandwich.

3:00 p.m: My boss is a horrible influence! He gave me a chocolatebar. "Flake". That's literally all it is, flaky chocolate. I'll take it cause I have no control.

7:30 p.m: I really like this. I've been making it a lot. We're having a Thanksgiving potluck at work on Friday. Just gonna make this! Tomato, parsley,  quinoa, feta cheese, olive oil, lemon, salt.
 
I also took a quick, but not so quick, trip to the Eaton Centre. I bought clothes. Ugh. Sooooo, I'm 27 and bought a Power Rangers sweater. MEH!


No comments:

Post a Comment