Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday

At a course learning "Flash". Interesting stuff. I remember how much I hate school.

7:30 a.m: Cereal with rice milk.

12:15 p.m: OMG DELICIOUS FIND! I thank a friend for introducing me to do it but this place called Karine's near the class I am taking. Amazing. It's run by these tattooed Armenian women. WHAT!?! Armenian people aren't like that so it was kinda awesome. I loved it. Anyways, I got fatoush... and it was done right!! No one can rival my mom's fatoush to me so the fact that I liked this just as much was badass. Anyways, I really wish it was closer. I'm gonna need to take some lunch trips over.
Under it all was the salad. I didn't end up eating any of the stuff on top!
Exercise (6:30 p.m): 30 mins on treadmill in the condo gym. This girl from Degrassi was on the treadmill next to me. It was funny. I wanted to be all "I totally watch Degrassi!" but I shut up.

8:30 p.m: Went to a pub for a friend's b-day. Had a spinach and grilled veggie salad with goat cheese. It was actually reallllly good. Also split half a brownie with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment