Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday

Sore. Really sore.
I might hit up the hot tub this morning after working out. I obviously am skipping boot camp this week. As if I'll will wake up at 5:30 a.m. just to go a boot camp and come back home. Hmph!

9:00 a.m: Oatmeal with flax seed, cinnamon, protein powder, banana, water.

Exercise (11:30 a.m): 1 hour at the gym. Then took a dip in the pool and hot tub. Yeaaaaa. Felt good. This is how every day should be like. About to prepare myself a nice lunch then get ready to go see a free movie. Woohoo! Good day. I shall review and speak of the free movie later.

1:30 p.m: Salad. Arugula, red pepper, tomato, green onion, parmesan cheese, sauteed some mushrooms/zucchini/asparagus in butter then mixed it all up in olive oil and lemon juice. Mmmm. I also had some raspberries afterwards. 
4:30 p.m: Early dinner. I have plans that go through dinner so had too. So! I tried veggie bacon, a.k.a tempeh. Good!! Win. I shall buy more. It's apparently vegan and not so bad in the calories and fat. Bacon cravings - gone. Now to find a beef replacement. I miss beef. Also had some broccoli and green beans with butter on the side.
10:00 p.m: Some form of squash soup at the parent's house.

I saw a 'test screening' of this movie called Take this Waltz tonight. Seth Rogen = my crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment