Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday

7:15 a.m: Rice milk and cereal

12:00 p.m: Haven't seen this one in a while. Tomato, garlic, quinoa, parsley, olive oil, lemon, salt.
F-ing sweets everywhere. Damn Christmas. I ate them, ok?

7:00 p.m: Gotta love some potato salad. Potato, parsley, green onion, garlic, lemon, olive oil, salt. Essentially it's what I had for lunch but the tomatoes are potatoes instead! haha
New phone. The quality of photos has gone up.

10:00 p.m: Protein shake

I watched 'The Help' just now. It wasn't bad. What I expected. The only parts that got me were when old people and kids were mistreated. It's odd. There was this one mom who basically relied on her nanny to take care of her kid. I realize a LOT of people do that, even today. Drives me nuts. TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN CHILDREN. No, it's not easy. But, if you can't do it, don't have any. Your kids deserve better and if you can't commit to them, don't have them at all. They'll grow up and remember it. At least I think so.

That's enough of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment