Friday, January 27, 2012

Finally Friday

Rough week at work. Being new sucks.
Can we fast forward a few months when I just know everything? hah.

6:00 a.m: Some almonds, cottage cheese

Exercise (7:00 a.m): 1 hr with trainer

I have plateaued big time. I need to make a change if I want to lose these last 10 pounds fast. We're reaching the almost one year point of this blog and it's embarrassing that it's taking me a year. No carbs again? That seemed to do it last time. Well, it's happening. No better time than the present. One week. No Carbs. Here we go...

12:30 p.m: Italian raw bowl. Fresh. Yup. No carbs!
6:30 p.m: Salad. Arugula, goat cheese, tomato, red pepper, green onion, olive oil, lemon juice, almonds.
7:45 p.m: Still hungry. Put some broccoli in a pan with some coconut oil, had some cheddar cheese over top.

No comments:

Post a Comment