Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday

Feeling good. Worked out every morning since Tuesday and I'm pretty sure I've lost like 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks.

6:00 a.m: Protein shake. Small. Rice milk, frozen strawberry, banana, ice, protein powder

Exercise (7:00 a.m): 1 hour with the trainer. Still very sore in muscles I didn't even know existed. Like my "abs". I have abs? Rephrase: my abs under the jelly.

12:30 p.m: Little bit of a 'fall off the wagon' today. Went for Indian buffet at lunch. Yup. Lots of food was eaten.

3:30 p.m: Some chocolate covered almonds. It's protein, kinda.

I'm in pain all over, still.

Friends are seeing a movie tonight and I may bail purely cause I wanna stay home and watch Sons of Anarchy. Yes, obsessed. It happened.

7:30 p.m: Protein shake from the mall

Haywire is not a good movie.

9:30 p.m: Sweet potato fries

No comments:

Post a Comment