Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday

Can the week be over already?
Busy weekend though. I'm not really looking forward to it actually.

6:00 a.m: Few almonds, banana

Exercise (7 a.m): 45 min boot camp. You know what sucks? Working out when you're sore all over. Yea. Meh. I weighed myself though and I know I've lost a few pounds. Maybe tomorrow morning I'll do a proper weigh-in with the trainer.

10:30 a.m: Hot chocolate. I didn't really want it but it was political, ok? I was offered, work related, had too.

12:30 p.m: Asparagus with some salt/pepper, boiled wheat berries, sweet potato with cinnamon and honey.
3:30 p.m: I have the 'staring at a computer screen' blues. Headache and annoyed. I had a protein bar. I suppose it'll pass as a snack.

6:45 p.m: Baby carrots dipped in smushed avocado, garlic, lemon, salt. Meh.
7:45 p.m: 2 hard boiled eggs with some salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment