Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday

I woke up at the butt crack of dawn, hauled my ass to the gym, only to find out boot camp isn't starting today after all. Booooo. I worked out anyway. Not as hard as I would have in boot camp. Come back!!

5:30 a.m: Two scrambled eggs with some butter and goat cheese. That's right. I woke up and made myself eggs at F-ing 5:30. Uggggggghhh.

Exercise (7:00 a.m): 45 mins at the gym


12:00 p.m: Ok, easily one of my fave salads right now. Fresh - hasn't disappointed me yet. Ingredients copied right off the menu on the site. Mmmmmm. Salad has quinoa & adzuki bean tabouleh on shredded raw kale with goji berries, Toasted Nut & Seed Mix, parsley, cilantro, sunflower sprouts, grilled sweet potato & tofu steaks. Had with tahini dressing.
Delicious once mixed. All the good stuff was at the bottom.
2:00 p.m: This hippe organic homemade chocolate coconut protein bar thing I got at the overpriced grocery store down the street. It was... ok.

7:00 p.m: Some cottage cheese

8:30 p.m: Protein shake. Rice milk, ice, strawberry, banana, protein powder

No comments:

Post a Comment