Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday

9:00 a.m: Some cottage cheese. Grapes.


12:30 p.m: Same salad as yesterday. When I like something, I overdo it. I don't care if my salad cost me $13 each day. It is delicious.

I feel like I am not snacking on crap as much as I used to at my old job. I mean, don't get me wrong, snacks show up here too. Not the same though. The other day someone from my old work posted these donuts they got from someone for the office. I would have easily ate a whole one. Phew. The nice thing here is that they have almonds in the cupboard. I like that. Old job would have had chocolate covered almonds. *drool*

8:00 p.m: Weird concoction. Fullll. Fried in a pan with coconut oil. Red pepper, green beans, 2 eggs, broccoli, mushrooms, veggie dumplings. Some salt and garlic as seasoning. Meh. At east I got my veggies and protein in.
9:00 p.m: Dessert? I tried something new. Blended rice milk, vanilla extract, coconut flakes, cocoa powder, banana and ice. Interesting milkshake type drink!

Exercise (10:00 p.m): 45 minutes on the treadmill. 10 running. Sweaty.

Ok. Shower. Then, first episode of Sons of Anarchy. It better be good. I better get obsessed with it.

1 comment: