Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday

6:00 a.m: Small protein shake. Rice milk, water, frozen berries, protein powder

Exercise (7 a.m): 45 min boot camp. It's back! Killed me. I know my legs are gonna kill tomorrow.

12:15 p.m: Falafel sandwich

1:15 p.m: Sliced apple with some cinnamon and honey

3:00 p.m: Two home made choc chip cookies. They were delicious.

7:00 p.m: Salad. Arugula, spinach, almonds, goat cheese, mushrooms and asparagus that were fried in coconut oil, olive oil, lemon juice, salt
8:30 p.m: So, obsessed with this blog. Obsessed. I finally made this from it! It's so damn good!! Ingredients were so simple, you really don't feel guilty eating chocolate cake! Yay :) I made it right in the bowl. Didn't finish it all though. It's rich. You can be satisfied with a little. I also added coconut flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment