Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday

Exercise (6:00 a.m): So I'd like to commend myself this morning for waking up and working out, ON MY OWN. Whoa. I was surprised I even did it. I just went on the treadmill for 30 minutes buuuut I ran for 15 straight. Woohoo! Up from my previous of 10 minutes. Now on to 20. Anyway, felt good. I need to do this  at least once a week.

7:00 a.m: Some almonds

Oh, and I'm totally sore. Boot camp yesterday was as killer as I thought. It hurts to sit :\

9:00 a.m: Plain oatmeal with water, cinnamon and sliced banana


12:30 p.m: Yep. Fresh, again. Me likey, ok? I got the mushroom, onion veggie burger.
I bought the Fresh cookbook. Can't wait to make some time to actually cook something from in there!

6:15 p.m: Had the other half of my chocolate raspberry thing from yesterday while I made dinner.

7:30 p.m: Took a different looking photo this time. Check out my awesome boots! hah. Yea so I look like a clown at home. Yup. Anyway. Parsley, green onion, tomato, wheatberries, garlic, lemon, olive oil, salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment